Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Inspect-All Services for fresh articles!
Meet Our Inspectors
- Have reached the highest level of ASHI Membership
- Passed the National Home Inspector Examination
- Completed the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics Education Module
- Had inspection reports successfully verified for compliance with ASHI Standards
- Submitted valid proof of performance for at least 250 home inspections
Our comprehensive inspections meet or exceed standards set forth by ASHI and the Georgia Association of Home Inspectors (GAHI). Each inspector has lockbox access and can accept credit card payments on site for added convenience.
ASHI Certification#: 256956
ASHI Associate #263157
ASHI Certification#: 259166
ASHI Certification#: 259008
ASHI Associate#: 260481
ASHI Associate #262036
ASHI Certification#: 254478
ASHI Certification#: 256866
ASHI Certification#: 249884
ASHI Certification#: 251478
ASHI Associate #262826
ASHI Certification #252104
All of our home inspectors are certified through the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and are registered with the Georgia Department of Agriculture so to be authorized to conduct termite and pest inspections.
Our ASHI Certified Inspectors will provide you with peace of mind when buying a home.
The American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) is North America's oldest and most respected professional society of home inspectors. ASHI's goals have always been to build customer awareness of the importance of a quality home inspection and enhance the professionalism of home inspectors.